2. Organised a 2day capacity building and training workshop on: participatory organization, self assessment and development (POSAD) / project management for the senior staff of the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Child development in partnership with CARWAC Abuja. 2007.
3. Production of a national documentary programme on the plights of orphans and other vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria for the Child Development Department- FMWA/UNICEF with support from office of the millennium development goals (MDGs) Abuja 2007.
4. Conduct operational research in partnership with CARWAC on Television Programs with Educational value in Nigeria for the New-Partnership for African Development (NEPAD) / Educational Trust Fund (ETF) 2007.
5. Designed and Production of HIV/AIDS behaviour change communication (BCC) for the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development / NACA with support from World Bank Country Office Abuja for Nationwide distribution 2008.
6. Organised A 2day capacity building/training workshop for civil society organisations (CSOs) to Achieving National Development Goals in the Global Economic Meltdown at the Conference Hall, National Statistics Bureau Head Quaters Abuja 2009.
7. Organised a 2day National Seminar on “FAST TRACKING PROGRAMS TOWARDS MDG 2015 AND NIGERIA VISION 20 -2020: The Role of Government and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) at the Conference Hall, LE HELDA Palace Hotel, Kaduna State Nigeria.
8. Organised National HIV/AIDS Concert on the 17th December,2009 to create mass awareness on HIV/AIDS behaviour change communication (BCC).
9. Establishment of information and communication technology (ICT) Resource Centre and Skill Acquisition Centre at IDS Field Office, Karu LGA Abuja by Keffi Express Way, Nigeria.